Monday, June 11, 2007

Sam's Finding Ad


This is Sam's finding ad. It was published September 1, 2006 in the "Jiangsu Legal System Paper" in the fourth row, second ad of that edition. This is what it says: "Name now: Zhang, Jin Hao, Sex: Male, On July 20, 2006 at 4:47am, he was found by the door of #7 of Region 5 of Group 10 in Qianxi Village, Yangshe Town, Zhangjiagang City. A very clear characteristic of his: He has 6 fingers on his right hand. He had a birth note and 200 yuan along with him. His birth date was June 9, 2006. He was sent into our Institute by the Chengdong Police Station, Zhangjiagang City on July 20, 2006."
It overwhelms me and warms my heart beyond belief that his parents cared so much for him that they left a note and money! I pray the orphanage kept these things for him. I know they will mean so much to him when he is older.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan and Nick,
It's so exciting to watch you go through this part of the process. I can "hear" your excitement and love in your words that you wrote. He is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I wish we could meet him soon. I will be bookmarking your blog. Best wishes on your imminent adoption.
Jeanne Coburn