Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!





We woke up to snow Sunday morning. Sam was so excited. He was screaming.. "Mama, Daddy.. it nowing, it nowing"! We quickly got dressed and went out to play in the snow at 7am. We ended up getting about a 1/2 inch... but it was wonderful while it lasted! After a hot breakfast and hot chocolate we got ready for church. The snow was coming down hard, but it wasn't sticking to the street so it was the best of both worlds. We had such a fun time. I also have to share a story with my blogger friends. Nick and I recently joined FaceBook. Nick is new to social networking and is not use to the lingo that we use. For example.. lots of people have been writing him and ending their sentences with LOL. Last night while reading an entry he asked me what does LOL mean. I told him it meannt "laughing out loud". He said the only thing he could think of was "love our Lord"... we were "laughing out loud" over that one!! Now, every time I read LOL I will always think "love our Lord"!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOVE the pictures and video. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! He is growing so much. what a cutie!