Friday, September 14, 2007

WE GOT LOA!!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW!!
On day 102 we got the letter that we have been waiting on... our Letter of Acceptance/Letter Seeking Confirmation. This is the letter from the Chinese government asking us if we officially accept Zhang Jin Hao as our child. I got the call today around 11:30am while at working lunch meeting with some of CrimeStopper's Board of Directors. My answering service called and said that Children of the World had called and they needed me to contact them as soon as possible. I could barely dial the phone number and speak intelligently to Olga who was giving me details. I immediately Praised our mighty God and then called Nick with the news (who was over-joyed and so relieved). Our agency is sending the letter to us over night federal express. We will get it, check the yes box that we want him, sign it, and then send it back to China. We now wait on our Travel Acceptance which usually comes 2-4 weeks. We are looking to travel late October or early November. Sam would be the perfect birthday gift (my birthday is November 17). Thank you all for your prayers! We are so happy! Thank you Jesus for this precious son sent from heaven!

4 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

WHoo-Hoo! We're going the happy dance for you in North Alabama!! Not much longer now! Love, Monica

Traci said...

I was so happy to hear your wonderful news. I wish I could have been there when you got the news.

Traci

Billy & Suzanne said...

Okay, I am crying now! I can just feel your excitement and anticipation. Congratulations!

The Smith's said...

Praise God! What awesome news. We hope that you get to travel very soon to bring Sam home. We keep checking the blog page daily for updates.

Love,
Jeff & Becky Smith
(Your former group 41 parteners)