Sunday, August 19, 2007

Baby Shower Fun

Ray, Joetta, Alethia, Shannon, and Clare
Me and my cousin Judy (Sam, you are going to LOVE her)!




Beautiful Cake!



I'm pretty excited about the Diaper Genie!



Hello Ray!


Sam's cousins Tyler and Ryan take a dip in the pool



Sherry, Bev, and Angie



We were showered with gifts!


Playing games



Knoxie holding Mary Grace





My dear friend Sherry gave me a baby shower Saturday, August 18. We had a great time and Sam was showered with lots of gifts. We are so thankful to all of our family and friends who are waiting anxiously with us. Sam is loved by so many. While we were having the shower he was on the other side of the world sleeping, not aware of all that is going on in Alabama to prepare for his arrival! We hope to get our Letter Seeking Confirmation real soon. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Thank you to Sherry for hosting our shower. Sherry and I have been friends since we were about 13 years old. She has held my hand and shared many tears with me during the last two years since we began our adoption. She is going to be a wonderful Aunt to Sam!

No comments: